Inspiration Affirmation Motivation
Motivational and inspirational skills quotes ideas techniques for sales and business staff Human Resource Management Motivating Personal Development Employee Retention Survey Motivational Videos and Training Videos for Change Management Personal Development and Meeting Openers Human Resource Management
Learn Innovation Creation keeps you in Job & business Management Leadership Qualities That keep you On the Top
Why Corporate Are doing it? MBA Degree Online Knowledge Outsourcing Jobs MBA Program Distance Learning Head Hunters Job Listings Job Vacancies Pay Scales
Indian Philosphy State Of Mind Free Communication
Employee Motivation In Upanishads Vedas Indian Philosphy Self Motivation Inspiration Ideals Success Achievement
Ten Secrets of Success
The more expansive our consciousness, the happier we feel, and the more self-fulfilled. But the more contractive our outlook, the more unhappy, frustrated, even bitter we become.
The explanation lies in the fact that, although born with egos, all of us are part of, and belong to, a universal reality. We are self-fulfilled to the degree that we partake of that reality. And we offend against our own deepest nature when we divorce ourselves from that reality.
I suggest you take one thought at a time from the following ten secrets of success. Keep it before you throughout the day, as a reminder. Repeat it out loud, or mentally, letting it sink into your subconscious. And look for situations in your life to which you can apply it creatively.
The secret of success is ...
1. Enjoying, never bemoaning, whatever effort a work requires.
2. Doing things not merely because they are popular, but because you deeply believe in them.
3. Working with things as they are, not with the way you wish they were or think they ought to be.
4. Non-attachment to results; doing your best at the moment, and letting the results take care of themselves.
5. Enthusiasm! Without it, nothing worthwhile was ever achieved.
6. Asking yourself always, not, What do I want to see happen? but rather, What is trying to happen here?
7. Seeing your work primarily as a service to others, and not as a means of personal gain.
8. Blaming no one when things go wrong, but doing whatever you can to improve matters.
9. Being crystal clear as to your purpose and directions, and having the courage to act accordingly.
10. Welcoming as opportunities whatever obstacles confront you.
Earn Money Dating Yoga-Meditation Horoscopes Free Games Online Education Links Health Home Jobs Part Time Romance & Love Stock & Real Estate Income India Jobs
http://dating-cupids.tripod.com http://www.career2jobs4money.bravehost.com http://health-healing.tripod.com http://www.romanticpoetry2dating.bravehost.com http://career-guidance-jobs.blogspot.com/ http://www.stocks-shares2property.bravehost.com http://www.ezinearticles4free.bravehost.com
Unauthorized Reproduction Of This Website Is Prohibited © 2006-2007. Disclaimer.
www.naukri.com www.placementindia.com www.monsterindia.com www.jobsahead.comwww.careerindia.com www.timesjobs.comwww.clickjobs.com www.jobs.com www.careerbuilder.com/ www.careerkey.org/ www.monster.com/ http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/ www.studyabroad.com/ www.mba.com/ www.collegeboard.com/ www.ets.org/toefl/ www.businessweek.com http://part time.careerbuilder.com/ www.jobsearch.co.uk/ http://career2jobs4money.bravehost.com